Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out all the necessary testing, inspection, general repair and maintenance of the electrical installation.
- Safely and efficiently operate small electrical portable power tools.
- Carry out planned maintenance of electrical equipment, distribution systems, facilities and buildings.
- Carry out electrical wiring installation, repair and replace equipment, or fixtures.
- Work and organize own tasks, problems in accordance with the guidance provided by the Supervisor.
- Decide repair and materials needed for the task, the serviceability of equipment, to assist decision-making by the Supervisor relating to operational or process matters considering Health and Safety aspect.
- Work in Gairidhara team office, generator house, office buildings as instructed by the Supervisor.
- Responsible for electrical motors, switch, transformer and other electrical items.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical control, wiring, and lighting systems.
- Troubleshoot electrical issues using appropriate of testing devices.